Different retreats are offered throughout the year. They are all rooted in the ignatian spirituality, but do not all last 7 days, nor take place at the same abbey. Don’t hesitate to have a look and choose one, and to contact us if you have any question.
RETREATS IN SILENCE, 5-7 days
A silent space away from daily life to help us:
- to draw closer to God
- to come to know Christ more intimately in order to love Him and serve Him better
- to recognise God’s call and to make a decision to respond to it
Held in places conducive to silence and contemplation:
During these retreats we are offering:
- daily teachings (except the October retreat)
- times for personal prayer with the Word of God
- times of community prayer
- daily personal spiritual accompaniment
RETREAT IN DAILY LIFE
This retreat offes an opportunity to deepen our relationship to God and experience his presence in our very daily life. Participants are guided through the same ignatian dynamic as a silent retreat, with personal times of prayer based on the Word of God and a daily spiritual accompaniment.
SAINT IGNATIUS SPIRITUALITY
The spirituality of the Community is rooted both in the Ignatian tradition and in the experience of the Charismatic Renewal.
The practice of the Spiritual Exercises and of the Ignatian discernment structures our prayer as well as our ways of living.
We believe in the Holy Spirit and we want to listen to him and live under his direction personally and in community.
The spirituality of the Charismatic Renewal and of the Exercises of St Ignatius of Loyola come together in the certainty that „God communicates himself directly to his creature“ and act effectively in the lives of men.If you would like to live an individual retreat at any other moment, or if you have any question, please contact:
- email@example.com – for contacting Storrington Priory
- firstname.lastname@example.org – for contacting Sclerder Abbey